The catering in the Guest House is entrusted to a private caterer. The present charges (subject to change) for meals by the said caterer are as shown below:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served by the caterer in the dining hall of the guest house during the hours fixed by the Resident Commissioner, Telangana Bhavan , New Delhi.CANTEEN TIMINGS
- BREAKFAST - 07:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- LUNCH - 12.01 PM to 02:45 PM
- DINNER - 07:30 PM to 10:00 PM
1. Breakfast - Rs.30/-
- 1 Idly, 1 Vada, 1 MLA Pesarattu on Monday and Thursday.
- 1 Idly, 1 Vada, 1 Masala Dosa on other days.
- Sambar, Coconut chutney, Chilli powder, Ghee, Coffee/Tea.
3. Regular Non-Veg Dishes - Rs.50/-(each item)
- Chicken Curry.
- Chicken Fry.
- Mutton Fry.
- Fish Curry.
- Hyderabad Chicken Biriyani (Lunch only).
- Mineral Water Served
In exceptional and deserving cases, the Chief Secretary to Government may relax any of the foregoing rules to the extent necessary.