- The requisition/request for reservation should be sent to the Secretary to Government (Political), General Administration Department ordinarily five working days in advance of the date from which accommodation is required. Requests received without adequate advance notice are liable to be rejected. Unless instructions reserving accommodation are issued by the general Admin. Department to the Reception Officer of the Telangana Guest House at New Delhi, under intimation to the concerned parties, it should be taken that accommodation is not available.
- Accommodation reserved is liable to be cancelled if it becomes necessary to accommodate guests of higher priority or in other unavoidable circumstances. Secretary to Government (political) General Administration Department reserves the right to ask one or more guests to share a room for providing accommodation for an officer of Higher Priority or in other circumstances if it becomes necessary to do so.
- Under Special circumstances to be recorded and communicated to General administration Department, the Resident Commissioner, Government of Telangana, New Delhi may provide temporary accommodation in the guest House, provided that such arrangements do not interfere with order for reservation issued from the General Administration Department.
- It should be ensured that the occupants of the rooms in the Guest House are the same guests to whom the rooms are allotted.
Period of Stay
- No person shall ordinarily be permitted to stay in the Guest House for more than three days except with the previous specific permission of the Chief Secretary to Government. This provision will not however, apply to the Ministers and officials visiting Delhi on Official duty including the State Government Officials undergoing training at Delhi and accommodated in the Guest House under the rules.
- Officials of Telangana Government or other Government on transfer to Delhi who wish to be accommodated in the Guest House as temporary arrangements till they secure residential accommodation shall pay 1 ½ times the lodging charges applicable to them after the first 15 days and double the charges after a month. The total period of their stay shall not in any case exceed two months. However, in deserving cases and on request Chief Secretary to Government may permit the stay beyond the period of two months, and in such cases tariff applicable will be as applicable to the Category III guests.
- Category I: 100
- Category II: 200
- Category III: 300
- Category IV: 1000
- Category V: 3000
(All rates are per person. The basic accommodation is on sharing basis.)
Breakages and Losses – Responsibility
The guests occupying the Guest House shall be responsible for any breakages and/or losses caused by them or their family members or their guests, or their staff/servants. In case of breakages, recovery shall be made from the guest concerned at the market value or 200% of the original purchase value, whichever is higher.
Tariff and Settlement of Bills
Every guest shall deposit in advance with the Reception Officer of the guest house, an amount calculated at 75% of the approximate total charges for the stay of each member of the party. All bills for accommodation etc., have to be settled by the Guests before vacating the Guest House. All payments towards settlement of the Guest House bills shall be in cash and cheques or drafts will not be accepted. The guests should settle the bills as presented by the Reception Officer of the Guest House and in case any doubts or complaints about the charges, the guest should correspond with General Administration Department for a decision. The decision of the G.A.D in this regard will be final and no further correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
Register for recording particulars of arrivals/departures etc., of guests
- A register shall be kept with the Reception Officer of the Guest House in which all the guests shall enter their names, designation date and time of arrival and nature of visit (ie. On duty or otherwise), as soon as they arrive at the Guest House.
- Guest who have any complaints or suggestions to make may enter them in the register maintained by the Reception Officer or communicate them by a letter to the Resident Commissioner who shall bring the complaints to the notice of General Administration Department, if he considers them necessary. Otherwise he himself may take suitable action.